Looking for The Best Home Inspection San Antonio TX?
No other Home Inspector San Antonio spends more time inspecting your house. Thorough Home Inspections, Detailed Reports with Unbeatable Customer Service.
Call 210.276.1614 to Book Your Home Inspection Today!
Why Do San Antonio Homebuyers Trust Ensure Home Inspection?
- All Inspections Performed by Experienced San Antonio Home Inspector Kyle Scott (Over 1500 Inspections Performed)
- Minimum 4-hour Home Inspection Timeslots To Spend More Time on Your Home than Other Home Inspectors
- Unbeatable Customer Service and Care – Before, During and After the Home Inspection
- Every Inspection Includes a Full-Consultation and Report Walkthrough for Your Understanding
- Weekend Availability, Morning or Afternoon Timeslots to Accomodate your Schedule
- We Inspect for Wood-Destroying Insects / Termites, Pools / Spas, Sprinklers, Septic Systems, Water-Wells
- Thorough, Detailed and Easy-To-Read Home Inspection Reports with Photos
- Showing Time/Supra E-Key Access for Worry-Free Scheduling
Setting the Bar For a Home Inspection Company in San Antonio
With over 1,300 Home Inspections performed in the San Antonio, TX area, I’m not new to the inspection industry, but I still learn something new every day about different aspects of the real estate world, the ever-evolving building codes, and the home-building technology that is improving every day. Something that hasn’t changed is drive to do good work. My principal business strategy to succeed as a home inspector and before that as a contractor has always been and always will be Customer Service & Care. Working with my clients, my primary goal is to not only produce a home inspection report that will help you make informed decisions about your home but also make sure you understand the workings of your home and answer the questions you are likely to have. I want you to walk away from my service feeling like you got your money’s worth, and that will never change.
We don’t rush; we take however long is needed to perform the most thorough inspection possible. Not all homes are the same, and some inspections take longer than others; we understand that. We take whatever amount of time is necessary to give your home the inspection you deserve, going above and beyond what other minimalist home inspector’s don’t do. When calling around to shop for inspectors, we recommend you ask how long they expect the inspection to take. You might be surprised…
We know this is a big decision; we’re here to help. Even seasoned real-estate investors were first-time home buyers at one point. When you have questions or concerns, we’ll be there. At the end of every inspection, we will personally walk you through our findings and answer any questions you may have, taking as much time as necessary to make sure you know the facts so that you can make an informed decision on how to proceed with the home. If you are not present at the end of the inspection, you can call us any time to schedule the same verbal walk-through. If you have more questions, you can contact us at anytime.
Our primary goal at Ensure Home Inspection is to provide our clients with a 3 to 4 hour (or more) overview of the general condition of a house, giving them the information they need to understand what deficiencies are present currently, who they may need to call to get a further evaluation, what repairs may need to be performed, and what issues may arise in the future. Our secondary goal is to provide our clients, past and present, with continued support and guidance when questions about their home come up. Consultation naturally follows the inspection process. Our business model and our strong reputation is built on long-term relationships with our clients, and we want you to be satisfied with our service now and later.
Home Inspection Services in San Antonio Include:
- Home Buyer’s Inspection or Pre-Purchase Home Inspection
- New-Build Home Inspection
- One-Year Warranty Inspection or 11th-Month Home Inspection
- Home Seller’s Inspection or Pre-Listing Home Inspection
- Multi-Family – Duplex, Triplex, Quadplex Inspection
- Wood-Destroying Insect or Termite Inspection
- Foundation Inspection
- Roof Covering Inspection
- Infrared or Thermal Imaging
- Irrigation System & Sprinkler Inspections
- Pool Inspection and Spa Inspection
- Water Well Inspections & Water Quality Testing
- Septic System Inspections (Aerobic Septic System Only)
- And Much More!
The Best Local Home Inspector Near You
How do you know you’re getting a quality home inspection? There’s no shortage of people without any construction experience or building-science education that took an online class after they heard they could make a quick buck “inspecting” homes in their as a side-gig. Do you really want to trust one of your biggest financial decisions to a part-time, semi-retired, or otherwise amateur home “inspector”?
I’ve spent my life working in the construction industry, primarily in residential remodeling and custom home building. With construction management and building-science education, hands-on trade knowledge, & real-world experience, I know what to identify as a potential problem & where to look for them. Our mission at Ensure Home Inspection San Antonio is to provide home-buyers and home-sellers the best service and experience a home inspector can provide.
Other Home Inspection Resources:
- Sample Home Inspection Reports
- Frequently Asked Questions About Home Inspections (FAQ)
- How We Price Home Inspections
- Home Inspection Checklist
- Homeowner’s Maintenance Guide
- Home Inspection Glossary: Terms and Definitions
- Frequently Asked Questions About Home Inspections
- Our Home Inspection Blog
- Our Inspection Agreement (Must Be Signed Before Inspection Can Begin)
- Additional Limitations and Agreed Departures of a Home Inspection
Get the Best-Rated Home Inspection and Termite / WDI Inspection Service Near You! Check Our Service Areas Here
Hours of Operation
|Mon - Sat||8:00AM - 8:00PM|
|Sun||10:00AM - 4:00PM|
Home Inspector Kyle D. Scott
TREC # 23813 - TDA # 819063
Ensure Home Inspection San Antonio TX provides thorough inspections, detailed reports, and personalized consultations at affordable prices in San Antonio & surrounding areas. Home Inspector San Antonio providing WDI/Termite Inspections, Thermal Imaging, Pool / Spa Inspections, Foundation Elevation Survey and more!