Looking for a Best-Rated Home Inspection Service in San Antonio?
Ensure Home Inspection provides real estate inspections, WDI / termite inspections, and other inspection services to San Antonio, TX & the surrounding areas!
Call 210.276.1614 to Book Your Inspection Now!
Why Trust Ensure as your Home Inspection Service?
- Locally San Antonio Owned & Operated; Not a Franchise or Out-of-Town Chain
- We Answer Your Questions and Guide You Through the Inspection Process
- We Spend More Time on Your Home Than Any Other Home Inspectors – Period!
- Competitive Pricing without Sacrificing Top-Notch Service
- Availability 7 Days a Week, Morning or Afternoon
- We Inspect for Wood-Destroying Insects / Termites, Pools / Spas, Sprinklers, and More
- Reports are Detailed and Easy to Read with Dozens of Photos
- Reports are Always Emailed within 24-Hours
- Includes Report Walk-Through & Consultation
- Complete Post-Inspection Support
- Showing Time/Supra E-Key Access for Worry-Free Scheduling
- On-Time, Clean and Tidy, and Respectful of Homes
What Separates Ensure from Other Home Inspectors?
We don’t rush; we take however long is needed to perform the most thorough inspection possible. Not all homes are the same, and some inspections take longer than others; we understand that. We take whatever amount of time is necessary to give your home the inspection you deserve, going above and beyond what other minimalist home inspector’s don’t do. When calling around to shop for inspectors, we recommend you ask how long they expect the inspection to take. You might be surprised…
We know this is a big decision; we’re here to help. Even seasoned real-estate investors were first-time home buyers at one point. When you have questions or concerns, we’ll be there. At the end of every inspection, we will personally walk you through our findings and answer any questions you may have, taking as much time as necessary to make sure you know the facts so that you can make an informed decision on how to proceed with the home. If you are not present at the end of the inspection, you can call us any time to schedule the same verbal walk-through. If you have more questions, you can contact us at anytime.
Our primary goal at Ensure Home Inspection is to provide our clients with a 3 to 4 hour (or more) overview of the general condition of a house, giving them the information they need to understand what deficiencies are present currently, who they may need to call to get a further evaluation, what repairs may need to be performed, and what issues may arise in the future. Our secondary goal is to provide our clients, past and present, with continued support and guidance when questions about their home come up. Consultation naturally follows the inspection process. Our business model and our strong reputation is built on long-term relationships with our clients, and we want you to be satisfied with our service now and later.
Real Estate Inspection Services
- Home Buyer’s Inspection or Pre-Purchase Home Inspection
- New-Build Home Inspection
- One-Year Warranty Inspection or 11th-Month Home Inspection
- Home Seller’s Inspection or Pre-Listing Home Inspection
- Multi-Family – Duplex, Triplex, Quadplex Inspection
- Wood-Destroying Insect or Termite Inspection (TDA# 819063)
- Foundation Elevation Survey
- Infrared or Thermal Imaging
- Irrigation System & Sprinkler Inspections
- Pool Inspection and Spa Inspection
- Private Water-Well Inspections
- Private Septic Inspection
- And Much More!
No Better Value in Home Inspections in the San Antonio Area
How do you know you’re getting a quality home inspection? There’s no shortage of people without any construction experience or building-science education that took an online class after they heard they could make a quick buck “inspecting” homes in their as a side-gig. Do you really want to trust one of your biggest financial decisions to a part-time, semi-retired, or otherwise amateur home “inspector”?
I’ve spent my life working in the construction industry, primarily in residential remodeling and custom home building. With construction management and building-science education, hands-on trade knowledge, & real-world experience, I know what to identify as a potential problem & where to look for them. Our mission at Ensure Home Inspection San Antonio is to provide home-buyers and home-sellers the best service and experience a home inspector can provide.
- Sample Home Inspection Reports
- Frequently Asked Questions About Home Inspections (FAQ)
- How We Price Home Inspections
- Home Inspection Checklist
- Homeowner’s Maintenance Guide
- Home Inspection Glossary: Terms and Definitions
- Frequently Asked Questions About Home Inspections
- Our Home Inspection Blog
- Our Inspection Agreement (Must Be Signed Before Inspection Can Begin)
- Additional Limitations and Agreed Departures of a Home Inspection
Need the Best-Rated Home and Termite (WDI) Inspection Service Near You? Check Our Service Areas Here
Contact Your Home Inspectors
Info @ EnsureInspections.com
Home Inspector Kyle D. Scott
TREC # 23813 - TDA # 819063
Ensure Home Inspections provides thorough inspections, detailed reports, and personalized consultations at affordable prices in San Antonio, TX & surrounding areas to Homebuyers, Homesellers, and their realtors. WDI/Termite Inspections, Thermal Imaging, Pool / Spa Inspections, Foundation Elevation Survey and more!
Hours of Operation
|Mon - Sat||8:00AM - 8:00PM|
|Sun||10:00AM - 4:00PM|
Looking for a Home Inspection or Termite Inspection? Areas We Serve:
San Antonio, New Braunfels, Boerne, Seguin, Schertz, Cibolo, Selma, Live Oak, Universal City, Helotes, Spring Branch, Converse, Kirby, Leon Valley, Alamo Heights, Castle Hills, Windcrest, Bulverde, China Grove, La Vernia, Shavano Park, Balcones Heights, Terrell Hills, Hollywood Park, Hill Country Village, Canyon Lake, San Marcos, Martinez, Timberwood Park, Northcliffe, Poteet, Pleasanton, Elmendorf, Castroville, Van Ormy, Macdona, Adkins, St. Hedwig, Grey Forest, Fair Oaks Ranch, New Berlin, Lacoste, Losoya, McQueeny, Leming, Calaveras, Floresville, Lytle. Bexar County, Comal County, Guadalupe County, Medina County, Attacosa County, Bandera County, Wilson County, Kendall County