Looking for a Home Inspector in Canyon Lake, TX?
If you’ve arrived at our site, we think you know the importance of a home inspection as well as the value they offer by now. Ensure Home Inspections is standing by, ready to advise and guide you through the condition of your home so that you can make an informed decision and ensure the best financial future for yourself and your family!
Our Home Inspection Services in Canyon Lake, TX Include:
- The Buyer’s/Pre-Purchase Home Inspection
- The Seller’s/Pre-Listing Home Inspection
- The Builder’s/New Home Inspection
- A Home Warranty/11th Month Inspection
- And More!
What is Inspected?
- Foundation, Drainage Around Foundation (we go inside crawlspaces when possible)
- Roof Covering, Roof Structural Members
- Attic and Insulation (we enter the attic when possible)
- Interior & Exterior Surfaces (brick veneer, wood veneer, interior drywall and wall covering)
- Ceilings & Floors
- Interior & Exterior Doors
- Windows (screens, frames, glazing, locks and window operation)
- Fireplaces & Chimneys (we operate them when possible)
- Attached Decks and Porches
- Service Entrance & Grounding
- Panel Boxes & Sub-panel Boxes
- Circuit Breakers & Fuses (on very old homes)
- Branch Circuit Wiring
- Receptacles (outlets), including GFCIs/AFCIs
- Lights, Fans, Switches (including Doorbell)
Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning:
- Heating System (gas or electric)
- Cooling System (indoor & outdoor units)
- Ductwork, plenums & registers (including filters)
- Water Meter & Shutoff
- Exterior Hose Spigots
- Toilets, Faucets & Other Fixtures
- Drains, Waste & Vents
- Water Heaters (gas or electric)
- Gas Supply Systems (where accessible)
- Garbage Disposals
- Range Hoods (sometimes this is the Microwave)
- Range, Stove, Cooktops, Ovens
- Bathroom Exhaust Fans & Heaters
- Garage Door Openers
- Dryer Vents
Optional Systems Performed on Request:
- Sprinkler Systems
- Pools & Spas
- Detached Carports/Garages
- Detached Decks and Porches
- Septic Systems
- Well-Water Systems
Our Other Inspection Services Include:
- Termite Inspections or WDI Inspections
- Infrared or Thermal Imaging
- Drone Photography or Drone Roof Inspections
- Pool & Spa Inspections
- Sprinkler & Irrigation Inspections
- Water-Well Inspections
- Investment Property Consultations
- And even more!
Check out our simple, transparent pricing page so that you can compare us to other local home inspectors (Spoiler Alert: We’re cheaper and better!)
Have a question about home inspections or home inspectors? Check our Frequently Asked Questions page!
Book Your Canyon Lake Home Inspection Now!
Book an Inspection Online, by Phone, or Email
Ensure Home Inspections offers inspections services to fit a variety of consumer roles in the Canyon Lake, TX area, including Termite Inspections!
Contact Your Home Inspectors
Info at EnsureInspections.com
PO BOX 311571, New Braunfels, Texas, 78131
TREC # 23813 - TDA # 0819063
Ensure Home Inspections provides thorough inspections, detailed reports, and personalized consultations at affordable prices in San Antonio, TX & surrounding areas. We also offer WDI/Termite Inspections, Thermal Imaging, Drone Roof Inspections, Foundation Inspections, and more!
Hours of Operation
|Mon - Sat||8:00AM - 8:00PM|
|Sun||10:00AM - 4:00PM|