Frequently Asked Questions about Home Inspections
The following is a small sampling of some of the most common questions we get asked about home inspections in San Antonio. We’ve compiled this list to help provide home buyers and home owners a quick reference on items pertaining to the home inspection process and what it entails. While many of the topics covered in this FAQ apply to how home inspections are performed throughout the country, some items do pertain specifically to home inspectors in San Antonio and the State of Texas, as we are regulated directly by the Texas Real Estate Commission and their Standards of Practice.
This list is not exhaustive, but it can be difficult to navigate because of size: try using the “Cntrl+F” command for Windows users or similar “find” feature in your phone’s browser in order to quickly find the pages relevant to your question. If you can’t find the answer to your question in one of the links below, please don’t hesitate to call us at 210.276.1614 or email us at Info@EnsureInspections.com.
- Do You Have a Home Inspection Checklist?
- What Tools Does a Home Inspector Use?
- How Do You Pass a Home Inspection?
- Are Home Inspections Tax Deductible?
- Who Sets Up a Home Inspection?
- Who Usually Attends a Home Inspection?
- Do Sellers Get a Copy of the Inspection Report?
- Is the Home Inspection Part of the Closing Costs?
- Can a Home Inspector Condemn a House?
- Does a Home Inspector Check for Mold?
- Do Home Inspectors Check for Lead Paint?
- Do Home Inspectors Check for Asbestos?
- Does a Home Inspector Check for “Chinese Drywall”?
- Does a Home Inspector Check for Rats/Vermin/Pests?
- Does a Home Inspector Check for Termites?
- Do Home Inspectors Check Appliances?
- Does a Home Inspector Look at Water Softeners?
- Does a Home Inspector Look at Solar Panels?
- Does a Home Inspector Look at Security Systems, Audio Systems or Low Voltage Wiring?
- Are You a Mobile Home Inspector?
- What Are the Home Inspection Requirements of a VA Loan?
- Do You Perform “4-Point” Inspections?
- Do You Need a License to be a Home Inspector in Texas?
Hours of Operation
|Mon - Sat||8:00AM - 8:00PM|
|Sun||10:00AM - 4:00PM|
Home Inspector Kyle D. Scott
TREC # 23813 - TDA # 819063
Ensure Home Inspection San Antonio TX provides thorough inspections, detailed reports, and personalized consultations at affordable prices in San Antonio & surrounding areas. Home Inspector San Antonio providing WDI/Termite Inspections, Thermal Imaging, Pool / Spa Inspections, Foundation Elevation Survey and more!