Frequently Asked Questions about Home Inspections
The following is a small sampling of some of the most common questions we get asked about home inspections in San Antonio. We’ve compiled this list to help provide home buyers and home owners a quick reference on items pertaining to the home inspection process and what it entails. While many of the topics covered in this FAQ apply to how home inspections are performed throughout the country, some items do pertain specifically to home inspectors in San Antonio and the State of Texas, as we are regulated directly by the Texas Real Estate Commission and their Standards of Practice.
This list is not exhaustive, but it can be difficult to navigate because of size: try using the “Cntrl+F” command for Windows users or similar “find” feature in your phone’s browser in order to quickly find the pages relevant to your question. If you can’t find the answer to your question in one of the links below, please don’t hesitate to call us at 210.276.1614 or email us at Info@EnsureInspections.com.
- What Does a Home Inspector Do?
- What Does a Home Inspector Look At?
- What Does a Home Inspector Look For?
- Do You Have a Home Inspection Checklist?
- What Tools Does a Home Inspector Use?
- What Is Included in a Home Inspection?
- What Should I Ask Before Hiring a Home Inspector?
- What If The Home Inspection Reveals Problems?
- What Should I Ask the Home Inspector After the Inspection?
- How Do You Pass a Home Inspection?
- What Will Fail a Home Inspection?
- What’s the Difference Between Home Inspectors?
- What is a First Time Buyer Friendly Home Inspector?
- Who Pays for an Inspection When Buying a Home?
- Are Home Inspections Tax Deductible?
- Who Sets Up a Home Inspection?
- Who Usually Attends a Home Inspection?
- Do Sellers Get a Copy of the Inspection Report?
- What Fixes Are Mandatory After a Home Inspection?
- How Long Does It Take to Perform a Home Inspection?
- Can a Home Inspector Perform Repairs?
- Are Home Inspections Worth It?
- Can Home Inspectors Move Things?
- How Do I Find a Good Home Inspector?
- Is the Home Inspection Part of the Closing Costs?
- Can a Home Inspector Condemn a House?
- Does a Home Inspector Check for Mold?
- Do Home Inspectors Check For Radon?
- Do Home Inspectors Check for Lead Paint?
- Do Home Inspectors Check for Asbestos?
- Does a Home Inspector Check for “Chinese Drywall”?
- Does a Home Inspector Check for Rats/Vermin/Pests?
- Does a Home Inspector Check for Termites?
- Do Home Inspectors Check Appliances?
- Does a Home Inspector Look at Water Softeners?
- Does a Home Inspector Look at Solar Panels?
- Does a Home Inspector Look at Security Systems, Audio Systems or Low Voltage Wiring?
- Are You a Mobile Home Inspector?
- What Are the Home Inspection Requirements of a VA Loan?
- Do You Perform “4-Point” Inspections?
- Do You Need a License to be a Home Inspector in Texas?
- Do I Need to Be Present During the Home Inspection?
Contact Your Home Inspectors
Info @ Ensure Inspections.com (remove the spaces)
Home Inspector Kyle D. Scott
TREC # 23813 - TDA # 819063
Ensure Home Inspections provides thorough inspections, detailed reports, and personalized consultations at affordable prices in San Antonio, TX & surrounding areas to Homebuyers, Homesellers, and their realtors. WDI/Termite Inspections, Thermal Imaging, Pool / Spa Inspections, Foundation Elevation Survey and more!
Hours of Operation
|Mon - Sat||8:00AM - 8:00PM|
|Sun||10:00AM - 4:00PM|
Looking for a Home Inspection or Termite Inspection? Areas We Serve:
San Antonio, New Braunfels, Boerne, Seguin, Schertz, Cibolo, Selma, Live Oak, Universal City, Helotes, Spring Branch, Converse, Kirby, Leon Valley, Alamo Heights, Castle Hills, Windcrest, Bulverde, China Grove, La Vernia, Shavano Park, Balcones Heights, Terrell Hills, Hollywood Park, Hill Country Village, Canyon Lake, San Marcos, Martinez, Timberwood Park, Northcliffe, Poteet, Pleasanton, Elmendorf, Castroville, Van Ormy, Macdona, Adkins, St. Hedwig, Grey Forest, Fair Oaks Ranch, New Berlin, Lacoste, Losoya, McQueeny, Leming, Calaveras, Floresville, Lytle. Bexar County, Comal County, Guadalupe County, Medina County, Attacosa County, Bandera County, Wilson County, Kendall County
Please review our Property Inspection Agreements before booking.