Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Ensure Home Inspections is committed to providing an accessible website. If you have difficulty accessing content, have difficulty viewing a file on the website, or notice any accessibility problems, please contact us to specify the nature of the accessibility issue and the assistive technology you use. We are committed to making our website as accessible as possible to people with special needs, including those with visual, hearing, cognitive and motor impairments. We’re constantly working towards improving the accessibility of our website to ensure we provide equal access to all of our users. We welcome your suggestions and comments about improving ongoing efforts to increase the accessibility of this website.
https://www.ensureinspections.com is not compatible with:
- Browsers older than 3 major versions or mobile operating systems older than 5 years
Accessibility of https://www.ensureinspections.com relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of https://www.ensureinspections.com, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for https://www.ensureinspections.com:
- Third-party themes and plugins: Images used may not have text alternatives. Code may not meet WCAG 2.0 level AA standards because we cannot ensure the plugins & themes developed by others outside our organization meet minimum compliance standards. We can report the issue to the developer(s) and request they update their code in a future release. Please contact us if you encounter an issue.
- Downloadable PDFs, Word Documents, and other downloadable digital format documents: Some documents used on https://www.legacyservicesac.com may not meet WCAG 2.0 level AA standards because these documents are created by others outside our organization that may not follow all compliance measures. We can report the issue to the document maker and request a new version that meets minimum compliance standards. Please contact us if you encounter an issue.
- Some graphics to include JPG, PNG, GIF, SVG and other formats: Some graphics on https://www.ensureinspections.com may not follow WCAG 2.0 level AA standards because these graphics are created by others outside our organization and may not follow all compliance measures. We can report the issue to the designer(s) and request a new version that meets minimum compliance standards. Please contact us if you encounter an issue.
- Images: Some uploaded images may not have text alternatives because some images are used for decorative purposes and do not contain description. We monitor uploads and typically mark as decorative purposes within 3-5 business days. Please contact us if you encounter an issue.
Ensure Home Inspections assessed the accessibility of https://www.ensureinspections.com by the following approaches:
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of https://www.ensureinspections.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on https://www.ensureinspections.com:
- Phone: 210.276.1614
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Postal address: 686 S. Seguin Ave, Suite 311571, New Braunfels, TX, 78247
- Visitor address: 3402 Cedar Grove St, San Antonio, TX, 78247
We try to respond to feedback within 3-5 business days.
Web Accessibility Help & Information
Ensure Home Inspections is committed to providing an accessible website. If you have difficulty accessing content, have difficulty viewing a file on the website, or notice any accessibility problems, please contact us to specify the nature of the accessibility issue and the assistive technology you use. We will strive to provide the content you need in the format you require. We welcome your suggestions and comments about improving ongoing efforts to increase the accessibility of this website.
There are actions you can take to adjust your web browser to make your web experience more accessible.
I am blind or can’t see very well
If you have trouble seeing web pages, the US Social Security Administration offers these tips for optimizing your computer and browser to improve your online experience.
- Use your computer to read web pages out loud
- Use the keyboard to navigate screens
- Increase text size
- Magnify your screen
- Change background and text colors
- Make your mouse pointer more visible (Windows only)
I find a keyboard or mouse hard to use
If you find a keyboard or mouse difficult to use, speech recognition software such as Dragon® NaturallySpeaking may help you navigate web pages and online services. This software allows the user to move focus around a web page or application screen through voice controls.
I am deaf or hard of hearing
If you are deaf or hard of hearing, there are several accessibility features available to you.
- Captioning: A caption is transcript for the audio track of a video presentation that is synchronized with the video and audio tracks. Captions are generally rendered visually by being superimposed over the video, which benefits people who are deaf and hard-of-hearing, and anyone who cannot hear the audio (e.g., when in a crowded room). Learn how to turn captioning on and off in YouTube.
- Volume controls: Your computer, tablet, or mobile device has volume control features. Each video and audio service has its own additional volume controls. Try adjusting both your device’s volume controls and your media players’ volume controls to optimize your listening experience.
We’re committed to easy access
https://www.ensureinspections.com is committed to making our website as accessible as possible to people with special needs, including those with visual, hearing, cognitive and motor impairments. We’re constantly working towards improving the accessibility of our website to ensure we provide equal access to all of our users.
We are working towards our website following accessibility best practices by following the principles of universal design. This ensures the site is flexible and adaptable to different users’ needs or preferences and is accessible through a variety of different technologies, including mobile devices or assistive technologies.
During the development and update phases we endeavor to follow WebAIM’s Principles of Accessible Design, and also try to help improve the accessibility of our website for users with disabilities by:
- Retaining the ability to adjust the font size
- Maintaining color/contrast ratios for text
- Providing keyboard accessible navigation
- Providing skip to content links at the top of the page
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0
Wherever possible, the https://www.ensureinspections.com site will adhere to level AA of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0). These guidelines outline four main principles that state that sites should be:
- Perceivable – Information and user interface components must be presentable to users in ways they can perceive
- Operable – User interface components and navigation must be operable
- Understandable – Information and the operation of user interface must be understandable
- Robust – Content must be robust enough that it can be interpreted reliably by a wide variety of user agents, including assistive technologies
External links and links leaving https://www.ensureinspections.com
Contact Your Home Inspectors
Info @ EnsureInspections.com
Home Inspector Kyle D. Scott
TREC # 23813 - TDA # 819063
Ensure Home Inspections provides thorough inspections, detailed reports, and personalized consultations at affordable prices in San Antonio, TX & surrounding areas to Homebuyers, Homesellers, and their realtors. WDI/Termite Inspections, Thermal Imaging, Pool / Spa Inspections, Foundation Elevation Survey and more!
Hours of Operation
|Mon - Sat||8:00AM - 8:00PM|
|Sun||10:00AM - 4:00PM|
Looking for a Home Inspection or Termite Inspection? Areas We Serve:
San Antonio, New Braunfels, Boerne, Seguin, Schertz, Cibolo, Selma, Live Oak, Universal City, Helotes, Spring Branch, Converse, Kirby, Leon Valley, Alamo Heights, Castle Hills, Windcrest, Bulverde, China Grove, La Vernia, Shavano Park, Balcones Heights, Terrell Hills, Hollywood Park, Hill Country Village, Canyon Lake, San Marcos, Martinez, Timberwood Park, Northcliffe, Poteet, Pleasanton, Elmendorf, Castroville, Van Ormy, Macdona, Adkins, St. Hedwig, Grey Forest, Fair Oaks Ranch, New Berlin, Lacoste, Losoya, McQueeny, Leming, Calaveras, Floresville, Lytle. Bexar County, Comal County, Guadalupe County, Medina County, Attacosa County, Bandera County, Wilson County, Kendall County