Is it Time for a Home Inspection on Your Helotes, TX Property?
Ensure home inspection is grateful to serve homebuyers and homesellers located in Helotes! Situated on the far northwest side of San Antonio, Helotes has grown like crazy since it was incorporated in 1981. Over 8000 people live in Helotes, and it is one of the fastest growing suburbs of the West Side of San Antonio with a median home value for homes in Helotes is $412,500 at time of writing, creating a more middle-class market.
Because Helotes is a more “hilly” area than the city proper of San Antonio, we see a lot of custom “ranch-style” homes in area, with more septic systems and private water wells. Make sure when you are booking your home inspection that you double-check to see if you need either a septic system inspection or a water-well inspection.
Real Estate Inspection Services in Helotes, TX
- The Buyer’s/Pre-Purchase Home Inspection
- The Seller’s/Pre-Listing Home Inspection
- The Builder’s/New Home Inspection
- A Home Warranty/11th Month Inspection
- Multi-Family Home Inspection
- Rental Property / Maintenance Inspection
What Does a Home Inspection Include?
- Foundations (and Crawlspace if present)
- Grading and Drainage
- Roof Covering and Flashings
- Roof Structure and Attics (including Insulation)
- Interior & Exterior Walls, Windows and Doors
- Ceilings & Floors
- Fireplaces & Chimneys
- Attached Decks and Porches
- Service Entrance & Overhead Wires
- Grounding & Bonding
- Panel Boxes
- Circuit Breakers & Fuses
- Branch Circuit Wiring
- Receptacles, Lights, Fans, Switches and Doorbell
Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning
- Heating System
- Cooling System
- Ducts, Chases and Vents
- Water Meter & Shutoff
- Water Supply Piping
- Toilets, Faucets, Showers and Baths
- Drains, Waste & Vents
- Water Heaters (gas or electric)
- Hydro-Massage Therapy Equipment (jacuzzi)
- Gas Supply Systems
- Garbage Disposals
- Range Hoods
- Range, Stove, Cooktops, Ovens
- Bathroom Exhaust Fans & Heaters
- Garage Door Openers
- Dryer Vents
Our Other Inspection Services Include:
- Termite Inspections or WDI Inspections
- Infrared or Thermal Imaging
- Pool & Spa Inspections
- Sprinkler & Irrigation Inspections
- Water-Well Inspections
- Foundation Inspections (Foundation Elevation Survey)
- And even more!
Want to get a better idea of our service? Check out our Sample Home Inspection Reports.
Have a question about the home inspection process? Check our Frequently Asked Questions page!
Ready to Book your Helotes Home Inspector?
Contact us directly & we’ll answer any questions you have! When you’re ready to book, give us a call, text, email!
Contact Your Home Inspectors
Info @ EnsureInspections.com
Home Inspector Kyle D. Scott
TREC # 23813 - TDA # 819063
Ensure Home Inspections provides thorough inspections, detailed reports, and personalized consultations at affordable prices in San Antonio, TX & surrounding areas to Homebuyers, Homesellers, and their realtors. WDI/Termite Inspections, Thermal Imaging, Pool / Spa Inspections, Foundation Elevation Survey and more!
Hours of Operation
|Mon - Sat||8:00AM - 8:00PM|
|Sun||10:00AM - 4:00PM|
Looking for a Home Inspection or Termite Inspection? Areas We Serve:
San Antonio, New Braunfels, Boerne, Seguin, Schertz, Cibolo, Selma, Live Oak, Universal City, Helotes, Spring Branch, Converse, Kirby, Leon Valley, Alamo Heights, Castle Hills, Windcrest, Bulverde, China Grove, La Vernia, Shavano Park, Balcones Heights, Terrell Hills, Hollywood Park, Hill Country Village, Canyon Lake, San Marcos, Martinez, Timberwood Park, Northcliffe, Poteet, Pleasanton, Elmendorf, Castroville, Van Ormy, Macdona, Adkins, St. Hedwig, Grey Forest, Fair Oaks Ranch, New Berlin, Lacoste, Losoya, McQueeny, Leming, Calaveras, Floresville, Lytle. Bexar County, Comal County, Guadalupe County, Medina County, Attacosa County, Bandera County, Wilson County, Kendall County
Please review our Property Inspection Agreements before booking.