Getting Ready to Sell Your San Antonio Home? Get a Seller’s Home Inspection or Pre-Listing Home Inspection
Most people know that home inspectors inspect houses for home-buyers, but do you know how much money a pre-listing home inspection can save a San Antonio home-seller?
The Pre-Listing Home Inspection is powerful demonstration of good faith by a seller, showing that their home was treated with care and well-maintained. A seller’s house inspection also saves the home seller money by giving them a heads-up on any major defects found with their home, so that they can take more time to shop bids for repairs and pre-emptively remove those items from the buyer’s punch-list.
What is Inspected?
- Foundation, Drainage Around Foundation (we go inside crawlspaces when possible)
- Roof Covering, Roof Structural Members
- Attic and Insulation (we enter the attic when possible)
- Interior & Exterior Surfaces (brick veneer, wood veneer, interior drywall and wall covering)
- Ceilings & Floors
- Interior & Exterior Doors
- Windows (screens, frames, glazing, locks and window operation)
- Fireplaces & Chimneys (we operate them when possible)
- Attached Decks and Porches
- Service Entrance & Grounding
- Panel Boxes & Sub-panel Boxes
- Circuit Breakers & Fuses (on very old homes)
- Branch Circuit Wiring
- Receptacles (outlets), including GFCIs/AFCIs
- Lights, Fans, Switches (including Doorbell)
Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning:
- Heating System (gas or electric)
- Cooling System (indoor & outdoor units)
- Ductwork, plenums & registers (including filters)
- Water Meter & Shutoff
- Exterior Hose Spigots
- Toilets, Faucets & Other Fixtures
- Drains, Waste & Vents
- Water Heaters (gas or electric)
- Gas Supply Systems (where accessible)
- Garbage Disposals
- Range Hoods (sometimes this is the Microwave)
- Range, Stove, Cooktops, Ovens
- Bathroom Exhaust Fans & Heaters
- Garage Door Openers
- Dryer Vents
Optional Systems Performed on Request:
- Sprinkler Systems
- Pools & Spas
- Detached Carports/Garages
- Detached Decks and Porches
- Septic Systems
- Well-Water Systems
Inspect Your San Antonio Home Before Putting it on the Market!
If you’re selling your San Antonio house, you want the process to be as quick and easy as possible. After all, the mortgage still needs to be paid every month and even in a hot real estate market, you can bet that any prospective home buyer is going to have the home inspected before they purchase it from you. If the buyer’s inspection uncovers major issues, the buyer will likely want to discount the selling price on their terms with their repair estimate, or even just walk altogether, costing you time and money. By putting the home inspection at the beginning of the sales process, sellers are able to streamline the sale by removing potential surprises before they turn into big problems. Pricing the home with the information gained from the home inspection report will lead to more accurate expectations for both the seller and the buyer.
The information provided in the report is your confidential information, belonging and disclosed to nobody else but you, to be done with as you wish. I follow the exact same standard of inspection quality and detail when preforming a sellers inspection as I would a buyer, ensuring you’ll know what a potential buyer would know when they have the home inspected.
While we can’t recommend contractors to perform any of the repairs or give you price estimates on the fixes, we can help guide you through prioritization of said fixes. After all, we know what’s important to home-buyers; we mainly work for them!
(Check out our other inspection services, like Thermal Imaging, Foundation Survey, WDI/Termite Inspections and More!)
Fix It Before Their Inspector Finds It!
Book an Inspection Online, By Phone, or Email
Don’t let the home buyer and their realtor beat you up on price and concessions! Get your home inspected before it ever hits the market and show buyers that your home has have nothing to hide.
Contact Your Home Inspectors
Info at EnsureInspections.com
PO BOX 311571, New Braunfels, Texas, 78131
TREC # 23813 - TDA # 0819063
Ensure Home Inspections provides thorough inspections, detailed reports, and personalized consultations at affordable prices in San Antonio, TX & surrounding areas. We also offer WDI/Termite Inspections, Thermal Imaging, Drone Roof Inspections, Foundation Inspections, and more!
Hours of Operation
|Mon - Sat||8:00AM - 8:00PM|
|Sun||10:00AM - 4:00PM|