Looking for the Most Thorough and Detailed Home Inspection Service in Universal City, TX?
Established in 1960, Universal City was mostly built around Randolf Air Force Base and is part of the Randolf Metrocom. It could also be summed up as “Kitty Hawk, Pat Booker and UC Bulevard”, and it feels like everyone in this town lives “off Athenian St”. Despite being a relatively small area, its age and development have led to a whopping 90,000 people calling it home, although there are a lot of people coming and going due its location near RAFB. Universal City is definitely one of the more affordable places to live in the San Antonio metropolitan area, with a median home price of $269,000 at around $147 per square foot.
A lot of the homes in Universal City are on the older side, and there are a couple neighborhoods that are very old but in the process of gentrification as the land values increase. We always recommend a sewer-camera inspection performed by a qualified professional when purchasing a home that has Cast-Iron Drains, which includes most homes built before the 1980s. Due to it’s proximity to the “North-East” of San Antonio, it is not uncommon for us to observe adverse foundation performance on some of the older properties, so do consider purchasing a Foundation Elevation Survey with your Home Inspection.
Real Estate Inspection Services in Universal City, TX
- The Buyer’s/Pre-Purchase Home Inspection
- The Seller’s/Pre-Listing Home Inspection
- The Builder’s/New Home Inspection
- A Home Warranty/11th Month Inspection
- Multi-Family Home Inspection
- Rental Property / Maintenance Inspection
What Included in a Home Inspection?
- Foundations (and Crawlspace if present)
- Grading and Drainage
- Roof Covering and Flashings
- Roof Structure and Attics (including Insulation)
- Interior & Exterior Walls, Windows and Doors
- Ceilings & Floors
- Fireplaces & Chimneys
- Attached Decks and Porches
- Service Entrance & Overhead Wires
- Grounding & Bonding
- Panel Boxes
- Circuit Breakers & Fuses
- Branch Circuit Wiring
- Receptacles, Lights, Fans, Switches and Doorbell
- Heating System
- Cooling System
- Ducts, Chases and Vents
- Water Meter & Shutoff
- Water Supply Piping
- Toilets, Faucets, Showers and Baths
- Drains, Waste & Vents
- Water Heaters (gas or electric)
- Hydro-Massage Therapy Equipment (jacuzzi)
- Gas Supply Systems
- Garbage Disposals
- Range Hoods
- Range, Stove, Cooktops, Ovens
- Bathroom Exhaust Fans & Heaters
- Garage Door Openers
- Dryer Vents
Our Other Inspection Services Include:
- Termite Inspections or WDI Inspections
- Infrared or Thermal Imaging
- Pool & Spa Inspections
- Sprinkler & Irrigation Inspections
- Water-Well Inspections
- Foundation Inspections (Foundation Elevation Survey)
- And even more!
Want to get a better idea of our service? Check out our Sample Home Inspection Reports.
Have a question about the home inspection process? Check our Frequently Asked Questions page!
When You’re Ready to Book Your Universal City Home Inspector
Contact us directly & we’ll answer any questions you have! When you’re ready to book, give us a call, text, email!
Hours of Operation
|Mon - Sat||8:00AM - 8:00PM|
|Sun||10:00AM - 4:00PM|
Home Inspector Kyle D. Scott
TREC # 23813 - TDA # 819063
Ensure Home Inspection San Antonio TX provides thorough inspections, detailed reports, and personalized consultations at affordable prices in San Antonio & surrounding areas. Home Inspector San Antonio providing WDI/Termite Inspections, Thermal Imaging, Pool / Spa Inspections, Foundation Elevation Survey and more!