Searching for the Best-Rated Home Inspection Service in Seguin, TX?
Oh yeah, It’s Real!
Seguin is the county seat of Guadalupe County and growing quickly, with a population just over 30,000. Seguin is one of the oldest towns in Texas, being formed just 16 months after the end of the Texas Revolution. The median listing price of homes in the Seguin area is just over $300,000 with an average price of around $172 per square foot. I’m seeing a lot of development on the east-side of Seguin where farmland along Highway 46 (shared with New Braunfels) is being converted into large tracts of homes.
While there is plenty of new development taking place on the outer edges of Seguin, many of the homes towards the city center are older. Although all real estate transactions should have a home inspection, older homes NEED home inspections even more so. Be sure to let us know if you need a Septic System inspection or private water well inspection as well.
Real Estate Inspection Services in Seguin, TX
- The Buyer’s/Pre-Purchase Home Inspection
- The Seller’s/Pre-Listing Home Inspection
- The Builder’s/New Home Inspection
- A Home Warranty/11th Month Inspection
- Multi-Family Home Inspection
- Rental Property / Maintenance Inspection
What is Included in a Home Inspection?
- Foundations (and Crawlspace if present)
- Grading and Drainage
- Roof Covering and Flashings
- Roof Structure and Attics (including Insulation)
- Interior & Exterior Walls, Windows and Doors
- Ceilings & Floors
- Fireplaces & Chimneys
- Attached Decks and Porches
- Service Entrance & Overhead Wires
- Grounding & Bonding
- Panel Boxes
- Circuit Breakers & Fuses
- Branch Circuit Wiring
- Receptacles, Lights, Fans, Switches and Doorbell
- Heating System
- Cooling System
- Ducts, Chases and Vents
- Water Meter & Shutoff
- Water Supply Piping
- Toilets, Faucets, Showers and Baths
- Drains, Waste & Vents
- Water Heaters (gas or electric)
- Hydro-Massage Therapy Equipment (jacuzzi)
- Gas Supply Systems
- Garbage Disposals
- Range Hoods
- Range, Stove, Cooktops, Ovens
- Bathroom Exhaust Fans & Heaters
- Garage Door Openers
- Dryer Vents
Our Other Inspection Services Include:
- Termite Inspections or WDI Inspections
- Infrared or Thermal Imaging
- Pool & Spa Inspections
- Sprinkler & Irrigation Inspections
- Water-Well Inspections
- Foundation Inspections (Foundation Elevation Survey)
- And even more!
Want to get a better idea of our service? Check out our Sample Home Inspection Reports.
Have a question about the home inspection process? Check our Frequently Asked Questions page!
Ready to Hire Your Seguin Home Inspector?
Contact us directly & we’ll answer any questions you have! When you’re ready to book, give us a call, text, email!
Contact Your Home Inspectors
Info @ EnsureInspections.com
Home Inspector Kyle D. Scott
TREC # 23813 - TDA # 819063
Ensure Home Inspections provides thorough inspections, detailed reports, and personalized consultations at affordable prices in San Antonio, TX & surrounding areas to Homebuyers, Homesellers, and their realtors. WDI/Termite Inspections, Thermal Imaging, Pool / Spa Inspections, Foundation Elevation Survey and more!
Hours of Operation
|Mon - Sat||8:00AM - 8:00PM|
|Sun||10:00AM - 4:00PM|
Looking for a Home Inspection or Termite Inspection? Areas We Serve:
San Antonio, New Braunfels, Boerne, Seguin, Schertz, Cibolo, Selma, Live Oak, Universal City, Helotes, Spring Branch, Converse, Kirby, Leon Valley, Alamo Heights, Castle Hills, Windcrest, Bulverde, China Grove, La Vernia, Shavano Park, Balcones Heights, Terrell Hills, Hollywood Park, Hill Country Village, Canyon Lake, San Marcos, Martinez, Timberwood Park, Northcliffe, Poteet, Pleasanton, Elmendorf, Castroville, Van Ormy, Macdona, Adkins, St. Hedwig, Grey Forest, Fair Oaks Ranch, New Berlin, Lacoste, Losoya, McQueeny, Leming, Calaveras, Floresville, Lytle. Bexar County, Comal County, Guadalupe County, Medina County, Attacosa County, Bandera County, Wilson County, Kendall County