Looking for the Best-Rated Home Inspection Service in Live Oak, TX?
Live Oak is a nice blend of affordability (with a median home listing price of arond $250,000) and peace. Not far off from the offices of Ensure Home Inspection, I personally grew up near the area. I find that many of the homes in the Live Oak area are older (1970’s to 1990’s builds) and because of this, we expect to find old-home problems and the inspections take a bit longer. Live Oak is also part of the North-East of San Antonio area and as such, it is common to find foundation deficiencies with the older homes in the area. That’s not to say that your particular home is guaranteed to have foundation problems, but that it is more common.
Real Estate Inspection Services in Live Oak, TX
- The Buyer’s/Pre-Purchase Home Inspection
- The Seller’s/Pre-Listing Home Inspection
- The Builder’s/New Home Inspection
- A Home Warranty/11th Month Inspection
- Multi-Family Home Inspection
- Rental Property / Maintenance Inspection
What Included in a Home Inspection?
- Foundations (and Crawlspace if present)
- Grading and Drainage
- Roof Covering and Flashings
- Roof Structure and Attics (including Insulation)
- Interior & Exterior Walls, Windows and Doors
- Ceilings & Floors
- Fireplaces & Chimneys
- Attached Decks and Porches
- Service Entrance & Overhead Wires
- Grounding & Bonding
- Panel Boxes
- Circuit Breakers & Fuses
- Branch Circuit Wiring
- Receptacles, Lights, Fans, Switches and Doorbell
Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning
- Heating System
- Cooling System
- Ducts, Chases and Vents
- Water Meter & Shutoff
- Water Supply Piping
- Toilets, Faucets, Showers and Baths
- Drains, Waste & Vents
- Water Heaters (gas or electric)
- Hydro-Massage Therapy Equipment (jacuzzi)
- Gas Supply Systems
- Garbage Disposals
- Range Hoods
- Range, Stove, Cooktops, Ovens
- Bathroom Exhaust Fans & Heaters
- Garage Door Openers
- Dryer Vents
Our Other Inspection Services Include:
- Termite Inspections or WDI Inspections
- Infrared or Thermal Imaging
- Pool & Spa Inspections
- Sprinkler & Irrigation Inspections
- Water-Well Inspections
- Foundation Inspections (Foundation Elevation Survey)
- And even more!
Want to get a better idea of our service? Check out our Sample Home Inspection Reports.
Have a question about the home inspection process? Check our Frequently Asked Questions page!
When You’re Ready to Book Your Live Oak Home Inspector
Contact us directly & we’ll answer any questions you have! When you’re ready to book, give us a call, text, email!
Contact Your Home Inspectors
Info @ EnsureInspections.com
Home Inspector Kyle D. Scott
TREC # 23813 - TDA # 819063
Ensure Home Inspections provides thorough inspections, detailed reports, and personalized consultations at affordable prices in San Antonio, TX & surrounding areas to Homebuyers, Homesellers, and their realtors. WDI/Termite Inspections, Thermal Imaging, Pool / Spa Inspections, Foundation Elevation Survey and more!
Hours of Operation
|Mon - Sat||8:00AM - 8:00PM|
|Sun||10:00AM - 4:00PM|
Looking for a Home Inspection or Termite Inspection? Areas We Serve:
San Antonio, New Braunfels, Boerne, Seguin, Schertz, Cibolo, Selma, Live Oak, Universal City, Helotes, Spring Branch, Converse, Kirby, Leon Valley, Alamo Heights, Castle Hills, Windcrest, Bulverde, China Grove, La Vernia, Shavano Park, Balcones Heights, Terrell Hills, Hollywood Park, Hill Country Village, Canyon Lake, San Marcos, Martinez, Timberwood Park, Northcliffe, Poteet, Pleasanton, Elmendorf, Castroville, Van Ormy, Macdona, Adkins, St. Hedwig, Grey Forest, Fair Oaks Ranch, New Berlin, Lacoste, Losoya, McQueeny, Leming, Calaveras, Floresville, Lytle. Bexar County, Comal County, Guadalupe County, Medina County, Attacosa County, Bandera County, Wilson County, Kendall County
Please review our Property Inspection Agreements before booking.