Home Buyer’s Inspection or Pre-Purchase Home Inspection
Although we provide a number of different services ranging from termite inspections to drone photography, home inspections for home-buyers in San Antonio is still our bread-and-butter and what we do every day. The primary job of a home inspector in is to provide their client with accurate information about the overall condition of a home so that they can better negotiate with the seller and, if necessary, walk away completely from a house that’s going to be too much trouble.
Why Get a Home Inspected?
Buying a home is the single largest purchase a vast majority of us will make in our lifetimes. Our job is to not only make sure that your potential new home is safe, but to also thoroughly inspect for existing problems or conditions that can lead to both health and financial problems in the future. Items detailed in the report include major and minor deficiencies, major repairs required, immediate and potential safety concerns, along with buyer’s notes of possible issues to look out for. Using technology, education, and expertise, we will provide you an accurate and useful inspection report, or “snapshot in time”, of the home.
Why Choose Ensure Home Inspections?
At the end of every inspection, we will personally walk you through our findings and answer any questions you may have, taking as much time as necessary to make sure you know the facts so that you can make an informed decision on whether to proceed with closing, renegotiate, or walk away.
If you choose to purchase the home, then we can reinspect it after you complete any necessary repairs, ensuring the work is preformed correctly and saving you headaches in the future.
Our Inspection procedures follow, but go well above and beyond the Texas Real Estate Commission’s Standards of Practice that minimalist home inspectors charge extra for or don’t perform at all, including:
- Walking on every roof that can safely be walked on. If conditions are present that prevent a roof from being safely accessed or walked on, we’ll use a specialized drone and camera pole to give you a clear report on the roof. We never “just look from the ground” like lazy home inspectors.
- Climb in and crawl around every attic that can be accessed. Attics can contain numerous indicators to prior and current conditions of a property, including not-so-obvious moisture issues; inspectors that just “look” from the opening aren’t inspecting, they’re assuming. If you’re inspector complains the attic is “too hot”, hire another!
- Using infra-red thermal imaging cameras and the training to operate them, we identify missing insulation, air-leakage, and invisible moisture penetration. Other inspectors try to charge extra for a service that we believe should be standard procedure: Don’t pay them extra for what they should already be doing!
- Checking the bonding of every permanent appliance to prevent electrical injury, especially in older homes. Ask the inspectors if they even know how!
- Shower-pan testing to make sure older tile showers don’t have slow, hidden leaks creating costly repairs for you in the future. We also preform bathtub overflow testing where older tubs are observed.
Ensure Home Inspections is determined to provide a standard of customer support and satisfaction that is unrivaled in the industry, before, during, and after the inspection. We are pleased to answer any questions you may have at any time.
We Look Out for Home-Buyers
Book an Inspection Online, By Phone, or Email
Home Inspectors & Termite Inspectors Serving:
San Antonio, New Braunfels, Boerne, Canyon Lake, San Marcos, Seguin, Schertz, Cibolo, Selma, Live Oak, Universal City, Spring Branch, Bulverde, and all surrounding areas. Live somewhere not listed? Contact us to see if we serve your area!
Ensure Home Inspections offers inspections services to fit a variety of consumer roles.
Home Inspector Kyle D. Scott
TREC # 23813 - TDA # 0819063
Ensure Home Inspection San Antonio provides thorough, low-cost inspections, detailed reports, and personalized consultations in San Antonio, Texas & surrounding areas, as well as WDI/termite inspections and more! Home Inspector San Antonio, inspecting houses 7 days a week!
Hours of Operation
Monday 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Tuesday8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Wednesday8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Thursday8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sunday10:00 am - 4:00 pm