Home Buyer’s Inspection or Pre-Purchase Home Inspection
Although we provide a number of different services ranging from termite inspections to drone photography, home inspections for home-buyers in San Antonio is still our bread-and-butter and what we do every day. The primary job of a home inspector in is to provide their client with accurate information about the overall condition of a home so that they can better negotiate with the seller and, if necessary, walk away completely from a house that’s going to be too much trouble.
Why Get a Home Inspected?
Buying a home is the single largest purchase a vast majority of us will make in our lifetimes. Our job is to not only make sure that your potential new home is safe, but to also thoroughly inspect for existing problems or conditions that can lead to both health and financial problems in the future. Items detailed in the report include major and minor deficiencies, major repairs required, immediate and potential safety concerns, along with buyer’s notes of possible issues to look out for. Using technology, education, and expertise, we will provide you an accurate and useful inspection report, or “snapshot in time”, of the home.
Why Choose Ensure Home Inspections?
At the end of every inspection, we will personally walk you through our findings and answer any questions you may have, taking as much time as necessary to make sure you know the facts so that you can make an informed decision on whether to proceed with closing, renegotiate, or walk away.
If you choose to purchase the home, then we can reinspect it after you complete any necessary repairs, ensuring the work is preformed correctly and saving you headaches in the future.
Our Inspection procedures follow, but go well above and beyond the Texas Real Estate Commission’s Standards of Practice that minimalist home inspectors charge extra for or don’t perform at all, including:
- Walking on every roof that can safely be walked on. If conditions are present that prevent a roof from being safely accessed or walked on, we’ll use a specialized drone and camera pole to give you a clear report on the roof. We never “just look from the ground” like lazy home inspectors.
- Climb in and crawl around every attic that can be accessed. Attics can contain numerous indicators to prior and current conditions of a property, including not-so-obvious moisture issues; inspectors that just “look” from the opening aren’t inspecting, they’re assuming. If you’re inspector complains the attic is “too hot”, hire another!
- Using infra-red thermal imaging cameras and the training to operate them, we identify missing insulation, air-leakage, and invisible moisture penetration. Other inspectors try to charge extra for a service that we believe should be standard procedure: Don’t pay them extra for what they should already be doing!
- Checking the bonding of every permanent appliance to prevent electrical injury, especially in older homes. Ask the inspectors if they even know how!
- Shower-pan testing to make sure older tile showers don’t have slow, hidden leaks creating costly repairs for you in the future. We also preform bathtub overflow testing where older tubs are observed.
Ensure Home Inspections is determined to provide a standard of customer support and satisfaction that is unrivaled in the industry, before, during, and after the inspection. We are pleased to answer any questions you may have at any time.
(Check out our other inspection services, like Thermal Imaging, Foundation Survey, WDI/Termite Inspections and More!)
Looking at a Home Like We Were Buying It
Book an Inspection Online, By Phone, or Email
Looking for a Home Inspection or Termite Inspection? Areas We Serve:
San Antonio, New Braunfels, Boerne, Canyon Lake, San Marcos, Seguin, Schertz, Cibolo, Selma, Live Oak, Universal City, Helotes, Spring Branch, Converse, Kirby, Leon Valley, Alamo Heights, Castle Hills, Windcrest, Bulverde, China Grove, La Vernia, Shavano Park, Balcones Heights, Terrell Hills, Hollywood Park, Hill Country Village, Martinez, Timberwood Park, Northcliffe, Poteet, Pleasanton, Elmendorf, Castroville, Van Ormy, Macdona, Adkins, St. Hedwig, Grey Forest, Fair Oaks Ranch, New Berlin, Lacoste, Losoya, McQueeny, Leming, Calaveras, Floresville, Lytle, and all surrounding areas!
You don’t need to be a real estate expert or a general contractor when buying a house, you just need a good home inspector. At Ensure Home Inspection San Antonio, we look out for home buyers as if we were buying it!
3402 Cedar Grove St, San Antonio, Texas, 78247
Home Inspector Kyle D. Scott
TREC # 23813 - TDA # 0819063
Looking for the Best Home Inspector in San Antonio? Ensure Home Inspection provides thorough, low-cost inspections, detailed reports, and personalized consultations in San Antonio, TX & surrounding areas, including WDI/termite inspections and more!
Hours of Operation
Monday 8:00 am - 8:00 pm - Saturday
Sunday10:00 am - 4:00 pm