Looking for a Home Inspector in Converse, TX?
If you’ve arrived at our site, we think you know the importance of a home inspection as well as the value they offer by now. Ensure Home Inspections is standing by, ready to advise and guide you through the condition of your home so that you can make an informed decision and ensure the best financial future for yourself and your family!
Our Home Inspection Services in Converse, TX Include:
- The Buyer’s/Pre-Purchase Home Inspection
- The Seller’s/Pre-Listing Home Inspection
- The Builder’s/New Home Inspection
- A Home Warranty/11th Month Inspection
- And More!
What is Inspected?
- Foundation, Drainage Around Foundation (we go inside crawlspaces when possible)
- Roof Covering, Roof Structural Members
- Attic and Insulation (we enter the attic when possible)
- Interior & Exterior Surfaces (brick veneer, wood veneer, interior drywall and wall covering)
- Ceilings & Floors
- Interior & Exterior Doors
- Windows (screens, frames, glazing, locks and window operation)
- Fireplaces & Chimneys (we operate them when possible)
- Attached Decks and Porches
- Service Entrance & Grounding
- Panel Boxes & Sub-panel Boxes
- Circuit Breakers & Fuses (on very old homes)
- Branch Circuit Wiring
- Receptacles (outlets), including GFCIs/AFCIs
- Lights, Fans, Switches (including Doorbell)
Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning:
- Heating System (gas or electric)
- Cooling System (indoor & outdoor units)
- Ductwork, plenums & registers (including filters)
- Water Meter & Shutoff
- Exterior Hose Spigots
- Toilets, Faucets & Other Fixtures
- Drains, Waste & Vents
- Water Heaters (gas or electric)
- Gas Supply Systems (where accessible)
- Garbage Disposals
- Range Hoods (sometimes this is the Microwave)
- Range, Stove, Cooktops, Ovens
- Bathroom Exhaust Fans & Heaters
- Garage Door Openers
- Dryer Vents
Optional Systems Performed on Request:
- Sprinkler Systems
- Pools & Spas
- Detached Carports/Garages
- Detached Decks and Porches
- Septic Systems
- Well-Water Systems
Our Other Inspection Services Include:
- Termite Inspections or WDI Inspections
- Infrared or Thermal Imaging
- Drone Photography or Drone Roof Inspections
- Pool & Spa Inspections
- Sprinkler & Irrigation Inspections
- Water-Well Inspections
- Investment Property Consultations
- And even more!
Check out our simple, transparent pricing page so that you can compare us to other local home inspectors (Spoiler Alert: We’re cheaper and better!)
Have a question about home inspections or home inspectors? Check our Frequently Asked Questions page!
Book Your Converse Home Inspection Now!
Book an Inspection by Phone or Email
Ensure Home Inspections offers inspections services to fit a variety of consumer roles in the Converse, TX area, including Termite Inspections!
Looking for a Home Inspection or Termite Inspection? Areas We Serve:
San Antonio, New Braunfels, Boerne, Canyon Lake, San Marcos, Seguin, Schertz, Cibolo, Selma, Live Oak, Universal City, Helotes, Spring Branch, Converse, Kirby, Leon Valley, Alamo Heights, Castle Hills, Windcrest, Bulverde, China Grove, La Vernia, Shavano Park, Balcones Heights, Terrell Hills, Hollywood Park, Hill Country Village, Martinez, Timberwood Park, Northcliffe, Poteet, Pleasanton, Elmendorf, Castroville, Van Ormy, Macdona, Adkins, St. Hedwig, Grey Forest, Fair Oaks Ranch, New Berlin, Lacoste, Losoya, McQueeny, Leming, Calaveras, Floresville, Lytle. Bexar County, Comal County, Guadalupe County, Medina County, Attacosa County, Bandera County, Wilson County, Kendall County
Contact Your Home Inspectors
Home Inspector Kyle D. Scott
TREC # 23813 - TDA # 0819063
Ensure Home Inspections provides thorough inspections, detailed reports, and personalized consultations at affordable prices in San Antonio, TX & surrounding areas to Homebuyers, Homesellers, and their realtors. Offering WDI/Termite Inspections, Thermal Imaging, Drone Roof Inspections, Foundation Elevation Survey and more!
Hours of Operation
|Mon - Sat||8:00AM - 8:00PM|
|Sun||10:00AM - 4:00PM|