Looking for a Top-Rated Home Inspection Service in Cibolo, TX?
Cibolo, TX is increasing in size quickly, thanks in part to it’s near vicinity to Randolf Air Force Base, part of the Randolf Metrocom. The estimated current population is over 31,000, which is amazing when you consider that the population in 2010 was just 15,000 – doubling over the course of a decade! This rapid growth is spurred by rapid development of the surrounding area, often times with better-than-average tract homes being produced in small batches.
These homes I’ve found to generally be a better quality build (not all but most), and the price reflects this: the median listing price for homes in the Cibolo, Texas were almost $340,000, but at a relatively affordable average of just $141 per square foot. What this translates into is that a lot of the homes in Cibolo are big.
Ensure Home Inspections is happy to provide inspection services to future residents of Cibolo. Make sure to let us know if you are an active duty Military member or a veteran to recieve our Military and Veteran discount!
Real Estate Inspection Services in Cibolo, TX
- The Buyer’s/Pre-Purchase Home Inspection
- The Seller’s/Pre-Listing Home Inspection
- The Builder’s/New Home Inspection
- A Home Warranty/11th Month Inspection
- Multi-Family Home Inspection
- Rental Property / Maintenance Inspection
What is Included in a Home Inspection?
- Foundations (and Crawlspace if present)
- Grading and Drainage
- Roof Covering and Flashings
- Roof Structure and Attics (including Insulation)
- Interior & Exterior Walls, Windows and Doors
- Ceilings & Floors
- Fireplaces & Chimneys
- Attached Decks and Porches
- Service Entrance & Overhead Wires
- Grounding & Bonding
- Panel Boxes
- Circuit Breakers & Fuses
- Branch Circuit Wiring
- Receptacles, Lights, Fans, Switches and Doorbell
Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning
- Heating System
- Cooling System
- Ducts, Chases and Vents
- Water Meter & Shutoff
- Water Supply Piping
- Toilets, Faucets, Showers and Baths
- Drains, Waste & Vents
- Water Heaters (gas or electric)
- Hydro-Massage Therapy Equipment (jacuzzi)
- Gas Supply Systems
- Garbage Disposals
- Range Hoods
- Range, Stove, Cooktops, Ovens
- Bathroom Exhaust Fans & Heaters
- Garage Door Openers
- Dryer Vents
Our Other Inspection Services Include:
- Termite Inspections or WDI Inspections
- Infrared or Thermal Imaging
- Pool & Spa Inspections
- Sprinkler & Irrigation Inspections
- Water-Well Inspections
- Foundation Inspections (Foundation Elevation Survey)
- And even more!
Want to get a better idea of our service? Check out our Sample Home Inspection Reports.
Have a question about the home inspection process? Check our Frequently Asked Questions page!
Ready to Hire Your Cibolo Home Inspector?
Contact us directly & we’ll answer any questions you have! When you’re ready to book, give us a call, text, email!
Contact Your Home Inspectors
Info @ EnsureInspections.com
Home Inspector Kyle D. Scott
TREC # 23813 - TDA # 819063
Ensure Home Inspections provides thorough inspections, detailed reports, and personalized consultations at affordable prices in San Antonio, TX & surrounding areas to Homebuyers, Homesellers, and their realtors. WDI/Termite Inspections, Thermal Imaging, Pool / Spa Inspections, Foundation Elevation Survey and more!
Hours of Operation
|Mon - Sat||8:00AM - 8:00PM|
|Sun||10:00AM - 4:00PM|
Looking for a Home Inspection or Termite Inspection? Areas We Serve:
San Antonio, New Braunfels, Boerne, Seguin, Schertz, Cibolo, Selma, Live Oak, Universal City, Helotes, Spring Branch, Converse, Kirby, Leon Valley, Alamo Heights, Castle Hills, Windcrest, Bulverde, China Grove, La Vernia, Shavano Park, Balcones Heights, Terrell Hills, Hollywood Park, Hill Country Village, Canyon Lake, San Marcos, Martinez, Timberwood Park, Northcliffe, Poteet, Pleasanton, Elmendorf, Castroville, Van Ormy, Macdona, Adkins, St. Hedwig, Grey Forest, Fair Oaks Ranch, New Berlin, Lacoste, Losoya, McQueeny, Leming, Calaveras, Floresville, Lytle. Bexar County, Comal County, Guadalupe County, Medina County, Attacosa County, Bandera County, Wilson County, Kendall County
Please review our Property Inspection Agreements before booking.