The Most Thorough Home Inspection Service in Schertz, TX
Schertz, TX is one of the larger suburbs of San Antonio, with a population of 42,042 as of 2019. Relatively affordable along with most of the North-East side, the median home price in Schertz is about $310,000 and averaging $150 per square foot at time of writing. Schertz benefits heavily from it’s proximity to Randolf Air Force Base (an area known as the Randolf Metrocom), and we find that many of the our Schertz clients are military members.
Although a bit farther from the usual problem zones of the North-East to Uptown areas of San Antonio, it’s not uncommon for us to notice indicators of adverse foundation performance in the Schertz area. If you have any concerns about your home’s foundation before the inspection, we recommend you order a foundation-elevation survey to get a better idea of what the foundation is doing at the time of inspection.
Also, make sure to inform us if you are military service member or not. We are proud to offer a Military and Veteran discount to service members past and present! Because we find that the use of VA Loans is so common, we also provide Wood-Destroying Insect inspections as well, so make sure that you order the WDI inspection when purchasing your Schertz home inspection.
Real Estate Inspection Services in Schertz, TX
- The Buyer’s/Pre-Purchase Home Inspection
- The Seller’s/Pre-Listing Home Inspection
- The Builder’s/New Home Inspection
- A Home Warranty/11th Month Inspection
- Multi-Family Home Inspection
- Rental Property / Maintenance Inspection
What Does a Home Inspection Include?
- Foundations (and Crawlspace if present)
- Grading and Drainage
- Roof Covering and Flashings
- Roof Structure and Attics (including Insulation)
- Interior & Exterior Walls, Windows and Doors
- Ceilings & Floors
- Fireplaces & Chimneys
- Attached Decks and Porches
- Service Entrance & Overhead Wires
- Grounding & Bonding
- Panel Boxes
- Circuit Breakers & Fuses
- Branch Circuit Wiring
- Receptacles, Lights, Fans, Switches and Doorbell
- Heating System
- Cooling System
- Ducts, Chases and Vents
- Water Meter & Shutoff
- Water Supply Piping
- Toilets, Faucets, Showers and Baths
- Drains, Waste & Vents
- Water Heaters (gas or electric)
- Hydro-Massage Therapy Equipment (jacuzzi)
- Gas Supply Systems
- Garbage Disposals
- Range Hoods
- Range, Stove, Cooktops, Ovens
- Bathroom Exhaust Fans & Heaters
- Garage Door Openers
- Dryer Vents
Our Other Inspection Services Include:
- Termite Inspections or WDI Inspections
- Infrared or Thermal Imaging
- Pool & Spa Inspections
- Sprinkler & Irrigation Inspections
- Water-Well Inspections
- Foundation Inspections (Foundation Elevation Survey)
- And even more!
Want to get a better idea of our service? Check out our Sample Home Inspection Reports.
Have a question about the home inspection process? Check our Frequently Asked Questions page!
When You’re Ready to Book Your Schertz Home Inspector
Contact us directly & we’ll answer any questions you have! When you’re ready to book, give us a call, text, email!
Hours of Operation
|Mon - Sat||8:00AM - 8:00PM|
|Sun||10:00AM - 4:00PM|
Home Inspector Kyle D. Scott
TREC # 23813 - TDA # 819063
Ensure Home Inspection San Antonio TX provides thorough inspections, detailed reports, and personalized consultations at affordable prices in San Antonio & surrounding areas. Home Inspector San Antonio providing WDI/Termite Inspections, Thermal Imaging, Pool / Spa Inspections, Foundation Elevation Survey and more!